Nayanatara's Xposed photos

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011









Safer Sex Menu


Safer sex can be fun and you won't have to worry as much. The best advice is to use safer sex supplies until you and your lover are in a monogamous relationship.
- Saucy phone-sex or sex talk
- A luscious body massage
- Naughty videos & audios
- Scrumptious body licking
- A spicy striptease
- Savory kissing
- Mouth watering mutual masturbation
- Tasty cleavage fornication
- Juicy oral delights with a condom or rubber dam
- Steamy sex with vibrators and other adult toys (Not shared)
- Delicious penetration with an FDA approved condom
- Sugary caresses
- Syrupy love bites served gently
- Sweet body pressing
- Warm blows of breath
- Creamy cuddles
Condom Talk
If your lover gives you a hard time about wearing a condom, here are some good responses and excellent reasons why you need to use one.
Him: I don't think condoms are romantic.
Her: Just let me show you how romantic condoms can be.
Him: You don't trust me, do you?
Her: It's not a matter of trust; it's a matter of health.
Him: I don't like to use condoms.
Her: I don't have sex without them.
Him: I haven't had sex with anyone in years so I know I'm clean.
Her: Thanks for being so honest, but let's use one anyway.
Him: I can't feel anything when I wear a condom.
Her: Let me provide you with some extra stimulation.
Him: I know I'll lose my erection by the time I get it on.
Her: Here, let me put it on for you with my mouth.
Him: I'm only going to use a condom this once.
Her: Once is all it takes.
Him: Sorry, I don't have one.
Her: That's ok. I do.
Him: How come you have condoms on you? Did you plan to have sex with me?
Her: I made sure I had some because I really care about you.
Him: Forget it. I'm not going to use a condom.
Her: Fine. Then let's not have sex until we can work out our differences.
Dr. Ava Cadell's Sexual Consent Form
Who needs it and why use it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP